Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Well well my pretties, i'm back in temporary form on Overflow Revolution.
Not sure if this will be the permanent house of Montague, but for now it is my dwelling.
To bring you up to speed on why i haven't been posting, we here at the Downbeat have been re-tuning after the Great Hard Drive Crash of 2005. Yessir, my computer is back in my hands with a spankin new hard drive, processor, and fan. Not sure what the main cause was. Considering the fan was replaced, i wonder if it died and the whole internals overheated er sumthin. Speculation speculation.

You can still access Rambllin' Man here for old posts. Until i figure out my goals, i will not be transfering old posts to this blog. I may go back to the old software as i know it well... not too sure yet. Have yet to figure out how to tweek this Blogger stuff.

ans allah. (sure that send off will get me a view from the department of homeland security... hello, mr. bush)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home