Saturday, March 04, 2006

thanks jack...

so my buddy jack has started blogging, which is a word he hates, but all i can say is it is now well dug into our lexicon, so no use fighting. in the dictionary, if i'm not mistaken.

it seems that everytime i post here recently i say sorry for not posting more often, but the weather is nice, i live at a shrine, and there are better places to be than infront of a computer screen.

so why type now? well i'm not sure exactly, other than jack's blog may have given me the itch again. i must say i miss my old blog, that is floatng somewhere in the zeros and ones of cyber space. 10 points to the reader that can give me my own link.

i'm also currious if i'm off the radar of the spammers. i sorta stopped writing to avoid the russian bride posts. could just turn of the posting option, but that's no fun.

in any event, life is good. i've graduated from a japanese university, i'm unemployed and looking for work in a forein land that has become home, and i live at a shrine with the ghosts of the past that protect me in the night.

2 Comments:

Blogger jack said...

zikker,

real happy to hear that you're doin' well and do keep us updated on all of your adventures in japan. good luck... i'll drop in on your sight with the hope of catching more pics... my link list should grow over the next while so you'll be seeing other st.catharines folk on here shortly.
until next time my friend,
jack.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zik,

Yo Yo. How are ya fella? I am also glad to hear that you are well. I seem to have lost your email so drop me a message at jeff.koets@audienceview.com.

Cheers,

Koetsy

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home