Thursday, July 21, 2005

Am I a bad person?

So let me point out is is crazy hot right now. Merely shifting one's gaze from left to right breaks a sweat.

I just got back to work after a brief break and sitting in a hot car. Then I let a student trick me into eating a cola tablet (you're supposed to put it in water, and it carbonates into a drink) As I was complaingin about how terrible the flavour was, Yui-chan shot me in the face with a water gun. Interesting. She had crossed the student-teacher barrier, and stood there laughing proudly. Hmm.

So the girls have their water guns and water balloons all prepped for some afternoon fun to cool down in this rediculous weather, and of course I'm going to join in. Yui is the target of my wrath, as she did shoot me point blank in the temple shortly after the long shot in the face. She takes a balloon to the back, which gets me cheers. I have crossed the teacher -student barrier and stand there proudly.

Then a game of balloon careful catch. Water is nice on a hot day... It is only after the fact that I question if I should have been playing water games with a group of 17 year old girls in white gym shirts...

Maybe there is something to Michael Jackson's "Naive Idiot" deffence after all.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blue Goose, S.I.G.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Akira Sundance said...

this is far too cryptic a comment.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, and not just cryptic, but kind of lame. Anyway, sounds like you had fun, and hey, in Japan it's perfectly acceptable to do such things. Would make me feel a bit odd too, though. Ah well.

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh...dear....you disappoint me-blogging strong for a couple of weeks and then look what happens.....I have to go now *crying*

11:11 PM  
Blogger Akira Sundance said...

It takes a surprizing amount of effort to get into the city to an internet cafe when the weather is so beautiful and i live at the bottom of a mountain.

i've just been climbing the mountain listening to the secadas.

the mosquitos are starting to get to me though.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home