Friday, April 07, 2006

Onnnnnly in America!!

First, an apolpgy to my American readers and friends. I am fully aware that the vast majority of Americans (the majority of people for that matter) are decent law abiding citizens not neccessarity prone to rash acts of violence.

That being said, there is something about the States that seems to be somewhat humerous. Places that one would expect to safe errupt in rediculous scenes of meyhem. Schoolyards apparently being the choice of the young gerneration. Well those youngsters are growing up, graduating, and it seems, taking the fight to the streets... or in this case, baby showers.

Yes, I'm aware this follows a post about a man setting fire to himself in a Canadian coffee shop, but still, I don't think I've ever heard of a baby shower brawl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home